TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This document establishes the conditions governing the use of the website www.myesupermarket.com and the purchase of products displayed on it.
If you have any questions related to the General Contract Conditions or the Privacy Policies, you can contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org
The sale of items through this website is carried out by Food & drink Stores, S.L., a Spanish company with registered office at Calle Pascual Guerrero, 32 03158 Catral,
Alicante with CIF B42604660
YOUR VISITS TO THIS WEBSITE
The personal data that you provide us about yourself will be treated in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Policies. By using this website, you consent to the processing of said information and data and, in turn, declare that all the information or data you provide us is true and corresponds to reality.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
By using this website and placing orders through it, you agree to:
Make use of this website only to make legally valid inquiries or orders.
Do not place any false or fraudulent order. If it could reasonably be considered that an order of this nature has been made, we will be authorized to cancel it and inform the relevant authorities.
Provide us with your email address, postal address and / or other contact information truthfully and accurately. Likewise, you agree that we may use said information to contact you if necessary. If you do not provide us with all the information we need, we will not be able to process your order. By placing an order through this website, you declare that you are over 18 years of age and have the legal capacity to enter into contracts.
HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER
To place an order through our WEB page, you must follow the purchase process at all times, indicating all the data required at that time, choose the products that are of interest to you and finalize by confirming your purchase. In any case, you will receive an email acknowledging receipt of your order and we will inform you when your order is in process.
We offer several options:
– Payment by credit / debit card: Your card will be charged in real time through the virtual POS, once it has been verified that the information provided is correct. Food & drink Stores, S.L will not store any of your credit / debit card details. At the time of processing your order, your card data will be transmitted encrypted by means of an SSL certificate and in a totally secure way to the financial institution, with the sole purpose of making the payment corresponding to your order.
– Credit / debit cards will be subject to checks and authorizations by their issuing entity, but if said entity does not authorize payment, we cannot consider the purchase contract formalized. If you choose this form of payment, you are guaranteeing that you have full authorization to use the card with which you make the payment of your order.
DELIVERY AND SHIPPING COSTS
Cost of service:
- Standard service
- Free shipping from
- Pick up at a free location
In case of receiving a product damaged by transport, it is advisable to contact us within the first 24 hours to be able to claim the incident to the transport company. It is the Client’s obligation to verify the integrity of the package when it arrives by parcel.
If the customer decides to cancel the order after completing the purchase, they can do so without any charge and without providing any reason, as long as the order has not yet been shipped. In this case, if the order has already been paid, we will refund the purchase amount to your checking account.
To make a cancellation, the client must contact through the following ways:
- Phone call: (+34) 966 78 78 91
- Email: email@example.com
- Once 24 hours have passed or if the order has been placed, the cancellation can no longer be made.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The applicable legislation in case of dispute or conflict of interpretation of the terms that make up this Legal Notice, as well as any question related to the services of this website, will be Spanish.
For the resolution of any conflict that may arise during the visit to the web, Food & drink Stores, S.L.. and the user agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the commercial judges and courts of Alicante, which means that the user has at his disposal the exercise of actions that protect him in the case of holding the status of consumer.